Research Ethics Workshops
No workshops currently scheduled. Please contact us if you are interested in participating in a future workshop.
|April 15, 2015||Research Ethics Courses||This workshop is designed to result in concrete, discipline-specific strategies and plans to create courses on the subject of research ethics. Such courses can help to meet NSF and NIH requirement for teaching of responsible conduct of research.|
|May 6, 2015||Promoting Ethics in Research||This workshop is designed to result in concrete, discipline-specific strategies and plans to incorporate research ethics education into the mentoring of trainees and staff. Such mentoring can help to meet NSF and NIH requirement for teaching of responsible conduct of research.|
Registration Deadline and Attendance:
- Faculty from UCSD and other San Diego Research Ethics Consortium (SDREC) institutions are invited to participate.
- Workshop attendance is limited to 15 faculty.
- Please register no later than two weeks before the program.
- There is no charge to UCSD faculty, but advance registration is required.
- Please send a message to Research Ethics Program with subject header "Workshop Registration"
- Note your name, email address, department, and choice of workshop(s).
- If you are interested in participating in one of these workshops or something similar not now scheduled, contact the Research Ethics Program to discuss options.